Learn how to rank better on Google in language you will understand with SEO Video Coach.
Local SEO consultant, Mike Allan is giving back to the community through free weekly SEO webinars on how to understand SEO in plain English.
It really doesn’t take much to improve your rankings on Google. Mike has worked with local Toronto businesses and Fortune 500 corporations in the US and Canada and all have had the same results after just a minor tweak of their metadata. Double, sometimes triple-digit increases in measured KPI. And these increases in traffic and clicks came from the simple task of tweaking title tags and descriptions.
This webinar covers the basics of how to optimize all elements of a web page to meet SEO best practices. It’s the same presentation Mike presents regularly to his Fortune 500 clients and at Podcamp 2015. A presentation from 2015? Yes, the strategies and technical SEO fixes covered in this free Zoom seminar on how to rank better on Google will stand the test of time.
The best part of this SEO best practice webinar is it will be delivered to you in plain English, using terms you will understand. This presentation has educated mom and pop operators, graphic designers, project managers and even C-suite executives. At the end of the evening, your head won’t be swimming from techy terms, but from ideas of how to improve your site!
Rank Better on Google
The “Understanding SEO in plain English” presentation will cover:
- How search engines work (especially Google)
- Creating a URL structure which both Google and searchers understand
- The importance of keyword research
- Title tags – first impressions mean everything
- Description tags, use them or Google will fill them in
- Keywords tags – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Header tags and grabbing the attention of the user
- A picture is worth a thousand words but Google can’t see them
- Speaking of words – how many words make up a good page?
- Canonicalization – pronounce it correctly and you are a real SEO practitioner
- Google Ranking Myths
- Questions and Answers
This weekly SEO webinar is designed for business owners, marketing professionals, entrepreneurs, and other individuals interested in learning search engine optimization and applying it to rank their business better on Google.
This free webinar presentation will run weekly on Tuesday evenings at 7 pm EST, until the end of the year.