This video will help you to upgrade to GA4 in Google Analytics quickly and easily. You’ll learn:
0:38 – The main facts about GA4 property in Google Analytics
2:25 – How to upgrade the existing Universal Analytics property to GA4
3:19 – How to install the GA4 code to your website using Google Tag Manager
7:42 – Create a new property in Google Analytics
7:47 – How to choose Universal Analytics for a new property when GA4 is a default option
GA4 is a completely new type of property Google Analytics announced recently.
- The new GA4 property combines web and app data under one roof.
- Many events won’t need a separate code installation (e.g. Scroll, File downloads, Video engagement)
- It also lets you analyze funnels (this goes beyond classic goal funnels)
- GA4 has new ways to control data and privacy
- And on top of that, GA4 looks completely different from Universal Analytics
The video is by Kristina Azarenko, an eCommerce and Technical SEO consultant, Founder of MarketingSyrup https://marketingsyrup.com/